Sunday, September 7, 2008

Very busy weekend.

Saturday moring I took off to my friendly neighborhood quilt shop. The Red Hen, my friend owns it. I went to help get ready for a quilt show on the 20th. Spent the day folding fat quarters and making up kits. Oh yes, we had potluck for lunch too. Then I had to leave early to go to an anniversary party which was also a potluck. Met up with a lot of old friends and had fun. Boy was I tired when I got home.

Today I worked on a couple of quilt bindings for the Red Hen. And the usual chores around here.
Cooked a big dinner and made a cherry pie for my sweetie. It was a good weekend.

Still do not know how to post pictures and fix up this blog but I am sure I will eventually figure it out.

6 comments:

Mar said...

Posting pics is easy Syl. just call and I'll walk you through it. The important thing is to know where your pictures are on your computer.
sounds like you had a good weekend surrounded by fabric and quilts, what could be better?xo

Wendy said...

Welcome! You have a good start on blogging, I know you'll have so much fun when you figure out how to get pictures posted.

carol said...

Sounds like your day at the Red Hen was fun. I can picture you there playing with all that fabric.

Deb Silva said...

Sounds like a delightfully fun and busy weekend. Sounds like The Red Hen was the place to be.

Colleen formerly of South Africa said...

Welcome to blog land. I will be back to see your photos.

blushing rose said...

I had a good friend get me up & running on this blogging. Love it. Hope you find your way easily, I stumbled the whole way thru. Doing ok for one month tho.

I collect feedsacks.

TTFN ~ Marydon